Friday, November 21, 2008

Nathan, Ruger, Mckay, & Gibson

These are Nathan's friends Mckay and Gibson. Their mom watches Nathan for me while I am at school. Nathan is right in the middle of the two. Mckay is 9 months older than Nathan and Gibson is 7 months younger than Nathan. He will be in school with Mckay, but primary with Gibson. They had so much fun at the pumpkin patch together.

Nathan loves to crawl under the stools and sit there. He thinks it is great! I love his little smile!
This is Nathan's friend Ruger. Ruger's mom is nice enough to watch Nathan for me while I am at school. That are great buddies though. They scream and get really excited when they see each other. They both love their cars PJ's.

The park is their favorite place to play. Ruger is a little bit braver than Nathan.
I know this picture looks a little funny. It makes me laugh everytime I look at it. He loves to put his toys in his mouth and he thinks he is so funny because we laugh at him when he does it.

6 comments:

Emily West said...

It's so good to hear from you finally! I know the holidays are a busy time! It looks like your cute little family is enjoying it tons! I don't think I'll be in Richfield for Thanksgiving but probably Christmas. We should get together!

Creel Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Creel Family said...

Hey, so I accidentally deleted my comment. That's what you get for having Mikey around the computer. It's so fun to see those boys playing together! Nathan is getting so big! Miss you!

Heidi said...

Hey I just found your blog-your little boy is so cute. You need to tell Mel to send me an invite to her blog-Darn private bloggers!J/K Hope eveything is going well for ya.

Danae said...

Nathan is darling! I love catching up and seeing how your cute family is doing! ;) I hope your Holidays were happy and restful!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

He's getting so big! That picture of him with the toy in his mouth makes me laugh. What a cutie.