Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Halloween?







Happy Halloween! I am not sure why this took me so long, but life just kind of got crazy and now it is almost Thanksgiving. Nathan was the cutest Tigger ever! He hated the head. I had to bribe him with candy to leave it on so I could take some pictures. Andrew was Albert Einstein and I was...... well a secretary! Haha. I love craving pumpkins this is my favorite way to crave a pumpkin with the stary eyes. We went to a pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins Nathan love all of the pumpkins!

5 comments:

Marie Lefler said...

So cute! Gotta love tigger!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Yeah a post...you guys dressed up twice...good for you guys! You had to bribe Nathan and I had to bribe Dan! It's great having you guys as neighbors...we really enjoy seeing you often.

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Hi lady I was in your home territory a few weeks ago, since Sevier County is one of our clients. Of course I had to ask someone if they knew you since you are the only person I know from Richfield. Pat Langston is the HR director for Sevier and knew you and your family...it made me feel closer to you! Love ya

Melissa said...

What fun times! Nathan is a cute tigger! When did you cut your hair- it is really cute!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

This post is great!