Thursday, June 5, 2008

Welcome my new niece Bella Rose

Nathan loves Michael. He loved having a boy around with all of these girls. Michael makes Nathan laugh really hard and smile a lot!
Michael, our not so little brother anymore. He is now taller than all of us.
Bella is so sweet and pretty. It is so fun to hold a tiny baby again. Nathan is getting so big.
My nephew Richard, (on the left) is very protective of his new baby sister. He told me I couldn't look at her or touch her when he was watching her.
Nathan loves the swing! He and Annika had a great time!

Annika was so sweet with Nathan. She loved to play with him and give him toys and play with my sisters dog. They would have screaming matches at each other, in pure joy of course, but they both have excellent pipes!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

It was fun to see all the new pictures. They are all so cute. I can't believe how big Nathan is. Jordan told me he thinks he looks just like Michael!

Creel Family said...

I am so happy to see you posting! Your niece is adorable! Nathan is almost as pretty with his jewlery on : ) Just so you know, I'm stealing that picture of Mikey and Nathan. I love it! I hope you have fun on your trip and your knee gets better!

Emily West said...

Your short hair is so cute! I haven't seen you in forever! We need to plan the next time we'll be in R-town together!

Kandace Smith said...

Hey Kristin, This is Kandace Smith (Beighley) I saw your blog on melissa's. I hope it is ok if I add you to mine. I was excited to see what you have been up to. You got a cute little family there. If that is your little brother in the pictures I can't believe how old he is! We must be getting older!:) Well this is my blog threesmiths-smith.blogspot.com Hope to talk to you soon! take care

The Damron's said...

Hey Kristin its Becca Damron. I saw your blog on Kandaces and just had to say HI. Yor little guy is so cute and it was so good to see you at Jason's wedding, we will have to get together next time your in Richfield because guess where we live now? Yep Paul and I both got jobs in good ol Richfield about a month ago so we just moved back. Anyway sorry about the long post, but we should stay in touch. Our Blog is damronfam.blogspot.com

Kandace Smith said...

Hi Kristin, We are coming to Richfield for the fourth. It would be great to see you! Let us know!

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

Hey Kristin! I thought the same thing when I saw Bella...she's so little! It's hard to believe that our babies were ever that small, huh?!

JaNae said...

Nathan is so cute, and your niece looks so precious. It's crazy how small she is. I forget how tiny our own baby used to be until I see a newborn. Cute pictures!