Thursday, June 5, 2008

Conquer the Mountian or the Mountian Conquered You?



So Last Saturday I went on a hike with some of my friends. It was a pretty good hike, but nothing too difficult. Well the people I was with decided to jog back down the mountain so I followed. I went really slow on the steep parts and tried to catch up on the flat parts. I was near the bottom when I thought to myself, "Man I am so glad I haven't fallen......" Wham! I went skidding across the rugged terrain. Now most of you that know me know that I am a cry baby, but I didn't cry, I just almost threw up when I was cleaning it out. It was pretty deep. Andrew thought I was really tough! Just kidding. It is doing a lot better now, but you don't realize how much you use your knee until you can't do it anymore.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like it hurt! I hope it's getting better fast!

Dezaree said...

OUCH!!!!! That must have hurt. Geoffrey did the same thing when they went hiking. He started making fun of someone, and then he fell and almost went over the edge of a cliff. That's what he gets for making fun of people.
It was good to get to see you before we left. Please tell Andrew how much we appreciated his help with moving our stuff into the truck. Hope you guys are doing well. I am sure we'll be coming down to visit people, so we will have to call you guys. Take care!