Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nathan is almost 2!


I can't believe that Nathan is almost two. It is bittersweet. I can't believe my baby is not a baby anymore. He is so much fun to be with. We had his pictures taken this week and he was a little bit scared so we didn't get a really good smiling picture so I was a little disappointed but I thought they still turned out cute. We love him so much!





These are his model faces. I especially like the first one because he totally looks like he is posing. Watch out GQ!

11 comments:

The Damron's said...

They grow up so fast I cant believe it. He is so handsome though!

Cami said...

He is adorable!! cutest pictures ever! I agree, kids grow up WAY to fast! you blink and they are a year older. hope you guys are doing well. it's fun being in your parents ward so we can see you once in awhile! take care

Tara Fischbeck said...

He is so stinking cute. If I was 2 I would think he was a hottie!!

Dezaree said...

Good grief! He doesn't even look like the same kid! He's so grown up! Hope you guys are doing well.

Melissa said...

Those turned out so cute! He is a very good looking little boy! Can't wait to see you and wish Nathan a happy birthday!

The Adair Family said...

How fun! I can't believe you have a 2 year old. I still remember being in primary and Melissa you and I all had glasses! :)oh the memories!! Anyhow, I will add you on my list of friends. Mine is www.cliffandangelaadair.blogspot.com.
Hope all is well, it was so fun to see you!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

He is getting so cute! You guys are cute too :)
We are impressed with Andrew's sucess with the Junior High. Good job!!

Unknown said...

He is so darling! The grow so fast!

Danae said...

What a handsome little devil!

Mary said...

Hi Kristin! I'm glad I found your blog! Your little boy is getting so big. Hope you are doing well!

Chelsey said...

Kristin, he's absolutely adorable!!! I can't believe he's two! How have you been?