Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy 24th of July

More Parade fun in Enterprise! Nathan kept waiting for the trackers, horses, & Fire trucks and this parade definitely didn't dissappoint
We got to be with Andrew's mom and Allison and Adele and Alex, Adrianne, and of course Grandma and Grandpa Evans. Andrew and Hannah ran the 5k and Adrianne ran the 10k and took 2nd place. Andrew and I both ran the 5k on the 4th, but I didn't run this one I was a little bit too tired.
The best part about Enterprise besides Grandma and Grandpa Evans are the horses and cows. Nathan was in heaven! The only thing he still wanted though was to ride the cow!? I don't know but for some reason he really wanted to ride the cows. Maybe he'll be a bullrider one day. Hopefully not!

1 comment:

Hannah Briggs said...

Hey! I am not included in that picture!